Our new wooden home is located in the village of Haus im Ennstal, in the middle of the beautiful Dachstein-Tauern region. Enjoy a wonderful holiday in one of the largest ski areas of Austria. Dive into a winter wonderland and go tobogganing, skiing, cross-country skiing, or countless other winter activities amid the stunning landscape. Or spend some time here in summer and go mountain biking rafting, hiking, climbing, or any one of the innumerable adventures we have to offer.
UOur apartment provides a comfortable spacious atmosphere. It is new and we have taken great care in using natural materials in the building of it. From all oak hardwood flooring, to a bio-mass heating system, to uniquely Austrian sub-floor heating throughout the entire apartment, we have gone to great effort to make your stay with us as cosy and warm as possible.
Our Apartment is 50 m2 and offers:
- a full kitchen (dishwasher, oven, stove, microwave, fridge, coffee machine, etc...)
- enjoy your coffee in the morning sitting at the bar looking at the mountains
- a living space including a couch, dining room, and television
- a large bedroom with a double bed and enough space for a cot when necessary
- a children's bedroom
- bedding and towels
- a complete bath with floor heating and towel dryer
- hot air boot dryer
- fresh pastry service
We look forward to you visit,
Joel and Tanja Cooke
Tel. 0043 664 47 27 71 4 or 0043 664 76 3 76 12